- Parking lots 120 and 122 are now both entirely metered.
- Lot 122 (the patio lot on the Richland Avenue side of Baker University Center) is entered from Oxbow Trail at the end closest to Baker University Center.
- The Pay to Park gated garage is under Baker University Center and lot 122. It includes pre-paid, reserved spaces as well as hourly paid spaces. It is entered from Oxbow Trail at the end farthest from Baker University Center.
- The various parking lots operate with different restrictions on who can park where, at what times. Please select the "Lot Color Code" button (above) for details.
- Handicap, motorcycle, and on-campus metered spaces are indicated above by the symbols identified below.
- Click on the edges of the map to go to the adjacent expanded-scale parking map.
- Click on the middle of the map to go to the expanded-scale building map for this same area.
Handicap spaces on campus Handicap spaces on city streets
Motorcycle Parking Metered spaces on campus
Electric Charging Station
|Dick Piccard revised this file (https://www.ohio.edu/athens/parking/wofchubb.html) on February 18, 2016.|