OHIO Virtual Visit Opportunities
While on-campus visits are currently suspended during the University’s response to COVID-19, we’re still ready to support you with all the info you need to make your college decision. Explore all the new virtual visit opportunities that allow you to interact with advisors, current students, and other prospective Bobcats. You can even take a stroll on the bricks through our virtual tour. We are still here for you!
Connect with Admissions Staff
- Virtual appointments: Sign up for a 30-minute, 1-on-1 video appointment with one of our Undergraduate Admissions advisors. Please note: Freshman and transfer virtual appointments are available, so select the appointment that fits you. We look forward to connecting with you online!
- Online chat with an advisor: Have a quick question? Log into our live chat 8 a.m.–5 p.m. Eastern to get an answer from an advisor or current student.
- Online information sessions: Our live online information sessions provide all the details from our student visit programs, so you won't miss important dates and next steps. We offer sessions for both admitted and prospective students. Register for the one that fits you!
- Text your questions to an admissions advisor at 740.331.4176 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern.
- E-mail us at email@example.com.
Connect with Students
Join a new Facebook group exclusively for admitted students and their parents: Official Bobcats 2024. You will be the first to know about virtual visits that we have added and more. We will ask for your OHIO ID to add you to the group. Stay and chat as long as you want with current and upcoming Bobcats.
You can also request a personal call or e-mail from a current Bobcat. One of our student ambassadors is ready to answer your questions about living on campus, getting involved, what Athens has to offer you, pretty much anything an incoming Bobcat would want to know!