OHIO Virtual Visit Opportunities
Because Ohio University is taking extensive precautionary measures to keep our communities safe in light of the coronavirus outbreak, all campus visits and tours have been canceled until further notice. But we still want you to experience OHIO’s incredible campus. To visit OHIO before in-person visits resume, please check out our virtual tour.
We are actively working on more engaging ways for you to connect with us online, so stay tuned as we add more virtual visit opportunities.
Connect with Admissions Staff
- Virtual appointments: Sign up for a 30-minute, 1-on-1 video appointment with one of our Undergraduate Admissions advisors. Please note: Freshman and transfer virtual appointments are available, so select the appointment that fits you. We look forward to connecting with you online!
- Online chat with an advisor: Have a quick question? Log into our live chat 8 a.m.–5 p.m. Eastern to get an answer from an advisor or current student.
- Online information sessions: Our live online information sessions provide all the details from our student visit programs, so you won't miss important dates and next steps. We offer sessions for both admitted and prospective students. Register for the one that fits you!
- Text your questions to an admissions advisor at 740.331.4176 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with Students
Join a new Facebook group exclusively for admitted students and their parents: Official Bobcats 2024. You will be the first to know about virtual visits that we have added and more. We will ask for your OHIO ID to add you to the group. Stay and chat as long as you want with current and upcoming Bobcats.
You can also request a personal call or e-mail from a current Bobcat. One of our student ambassadors is ready to answer your questions about living on campus, getting involved, what Athens has to offer you, pretty much anything an incoming Bobcat would want to know!