Honors & Scholars Week provided a virtual way to connect this fall with the community that provides enriching, impactful experiences for OHIO students. Check out the video highlights of the week, including student panels and sessions about the OHIO Honors Program and Cutler Scholars.
OHIO Virtual Visit Opportunities
This spring, Ohio University was privileged with the opportunity to connect with incoming diverse Bobcats during our diversity web series, For the Culture. Throughout the sessions, OHIO faculty, staff, and current students shared their experiences and connected incoming Bobcats to the resources, people, and community that will provide them with enriching, impactful experiences at OHIO.
Connect with Admissions Staff
- Virtual appointments:
- Freshman appointments: Select a preferred day and time for a 1-on-1 video appointment with one of our Undergraduate Admissions advisors. Our advisors can answer questions about applying to OHIO, academics, campus life, transferring credit, and more.
- Transfer student appointments: Sign up for a 1-on-1 video appointment with an Undergraduate Admissions advisor to discuss the transfer process. In the 30-minute appointment, an advisor may be able to provide an unofficial transfer credit evaluation based on official agreements with other institutions. To receive an unofficial transfer credit evaluation during your appointment, please upload an unofficial copy of your transcripts when prompted on the registration form. (A student’s academic college will conduct an official evaluation of transfer credit after admission.)
- Online information sessions: Our live online information sessions provide all the details from our student visit programs, so you won't miss important dates and next steps.
- Text your questions to an admissions advisor at 740.331.4176 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships
Connect with Students
Join a new Facebook group exclusively for admitted students and their parents: Official Bobcats 2025. You will be the first to know about virtual visits that we have added and more. We will ask for your OHIO ID to add you to the group. Stay and chat as long as you want with current and upcoming Bobcats.
You can request a personal call or e-mail from a current Bobcat. One of our student ambassadors is ready to answer your questions about living on campus, getting involved, what Athens has to offer you, pretty much anything a prospective Bobcat would want to know!
Our student tour guides know what it's really like to live and learn at Ohio University. Come along with them as they guide you through the online virtual tour of our beautiful campus. While exploring our residence halls, academic facilities, and Baker University Center, you will hear about their classes, favorite study spots, life on campus, and much more!
Catch Up On Virtual Events You Missed
OHIO Honors & Scholars Week
OHIO Gateway Day
OHIO Gateway Day was an exclusive virtual campus visit opportunity for admitted high school seniors. Students were able to choose from sessions where they could learn more about their academic department, take a live virtual campus tour, get information about housing and financial aid, and hear from a diverse panel of current students.