The Research and Technology Center is located West of Chubb, between coordinates F-3 and G-3 on the campus map. It is marked as #19 on the map.
The Research and Technology Center houses the offices of the Vice President for Research, External Relations, Research Communications, Research Compliance, Research and Sponsored Programs, Graduate College, and the Global Leadership Center.
History of Building
Built in 1948, the building was originally the Engineering Building. An astronomical telescope was located on the roof of the building for many years, where the department of Astronomy and Physics used to conduct regular public viewing sessions. It has been removed and is being refurbished.