- Lot 122 (the patio lot on the Richland Avenue side of Baker University Center) is entered from Oxbow Trail at the end closest to Baker University Center.
Parking in lot 122 is now entirely metered at all times of day, all days of the week.
- The Pay to Park gated garage is under Baker University Center and lot 122. It includes pre-paid, reserved spaces as well as hourly paid spaces. It is entered from Oxbow Trail at the end farthest from Baker University Center.
- Parking lot 120 is now entirely metered.
- The various parking lots operate with different restrictions on who can park where, at what times. Please select the "Lot Color Code" button (above) for details.
- Handicap, motorcycle, and on-campus metered spaces are indicated above by the symbols identified below.
- Click on the edges of the map to go to the adjacent expanded-scale parking map.
- Click on the middle of the map to go to the expanded-scale building map for this same area.
Handicap spaces on campus Handicap spaces on city streets
Motorcycle Parking Metered spaces on campus
Electric Charging Station