Faculty Resources and Materials
- Creative Activity Travel Fund (PDF)
- Research Division, Ohio University
- NAMM Foundation Research Division (formerly the International Foundation for Music Research)
Promotion & Tenure/Annual Evaluation:
School of Music Faculty Annual Evaluation process forms:
Performance Honors Initiative:
Health and Safety Resources:
- Ohio University Hearing, Speech & Language Clinic - Grover Center, W174 (740)593-1404
- Science and Health in Artistic Performance (SHAPe) Program - There is currently a national search underway to fill the faculty position leading the shape clinic. It is expected that process will take approximately two months to complete, and during that time, the office in Putnam will be closed. In the meantime, the options for care are as follows.
Athletic Training is available in Grover Center E193 M-F 2:00-4:30pm
Counseling and Phycological services is available in Hudson Health Center 3rd Floor. Please call 740-593-1616 or drop-in between 10 and 4pm to speak with a counselor or to schedule an appointment. More information is available at this site: https://www.ohio.edu/counseling
- Piano Tuning: requests can be sent to Chris Purdy at email@example.com.