Schedule Your Recital
We continue to utilize “Priority Scheduling” for all student recitals. Recitals may be scheduled by students beginning on the following dates, respectively.
Spring Semester 2021 Recitals
- Beginning Monday, November 16th - Graduate Student Degree Recitals
- Beginning Monday, November 30th - Undergraduate Senior Degree Recitals
- Beginning Wednesday, December 2nd - Undergraduate Junior Degree Recitals
- Beginning Monday, December 7th - All Non-Degree Recitals
No recitals will be scheduled without completion of the recital scheduling permission form.
Recital “slots” will be posted outside of the ensembles office, 497C, and updated continuously with taken and available recital slots.
All STUDENT Recitals* will be scheduled on the EVEN hours at two-hour intervals.
- Monday–Friday, 6 PM and 8 PM
- Saturday–Sunday, 12 Noon, 2 PM, 4 PM, 6 PM, 8 PM
*Faculty/Visiting Artist Recitals and Major Ensemble Concerts will begin at 8:00 pm in the Fall and Spring during the weekdays. Weekend events will continue to be on the even hours (12, 2, 4, 6, and 8).
View current Event Schedule to find available dates/times.
Step 1: Complete the Student Recital Request Form.
Step 2: Complete the Student Hearing/Recital Program Approval Form.
Step 4: Complete the Student Recital Program Form.