Search within:

How to Apply


The Employee Educational Benefits Request Form must be submitted each semester. This form requires both the supervisor and department head’s signature.

Employees interested in taking classes at Hocking College should submit an Employee Educational Benefits Request Form [PDF] with "Hocking College" as the program enrolled. This request should be submitted each semester to

Visit the Graduate Enrollment for Ohio University Employees page for important information on application deadlines and the conflict of interest process as well as additional resources.

Qualified Dependents

The Qualified Dependent Educational Benefits Request Form [PDF] must be submitted each academic year. This form requires the employee’s signature.

Timely submission of forms can ensure correct billing. PLEASE NOTE: Accounts will not be created until registration of the first class is complete for first year students and graduate students who have not yet been accepted and have not yet registered. Please submit the form once registration is complete; subsequent years/terms forms can be submitted prior to term starting.

Employees and qualified dependents must complete the admissions process. Visit the Admissions website for more details.