Who We Are
The Heritage College financial resources
The Office of Financial Services is responsible for maintaining budgeting, accounting and reporting of the college's financial resources in partnership with each of the Heritage College departments and their budget managers. Our office ensures compliance with university policy and procedures and provides assistance to the college’s faculty and staff. We also serve as a liaison to areas of the university such as the Division of Finance, Office of Research and Sponsored Programs and Office of the Provost, as well as external groups regarding financial issues, systems, processes and reports.
- The Heritage College Deposit Transmittal Form and Instructions, Updated 09/29/22
- Monthly Reconciliation Form, Updated 9/9/2020
Chart of Accounts ORG Hierarchy
- Athens ORG Hierarchy, May 2021
- Cleveland ORG Hierarchy, May 2021
- Dublin ORG Hierarchy, May 2021
- COA Heritage College Activities, August 2021
Financial Services Staff
Our staff is available to assist you with your budget and financial issues.
Policies and Procedures
Become familiar with the Heritage College and university policies and procedures relating to finance.