Search within:

Tax Contacts

Tax issues may come up in a number of areas within Ohio University. Depending upon the type of tax being dealt with, questions should be directed to different functional areas. Use the chart below to find a point of contact for your questions.

Category Areas of Coverage Responsible Office Contact E-mail Contact Phone
Accounts Payable
  • Form 1099
  • Payment Compliance Form
Accounts Payable 740.597.6446
Employee Benefits
  • Education Benefit
  • Moving Expenses
University Human Resources 740.593.1636
Non-Resident Aliens
  • U.S. Tax Classification
  • Tax Treaty Benefits
  • Form W-8
  • Form 8233
  • Form 1042-S
Tax Compliance 740.597.1721
  • Pay Schedule
  • Withholding Information
  • Form W-2
  • Form W-4
Payroll 740.593.1860
Sales Tax
  • University as a buyer
  • University as a seller
  • Exemption forms
  • Reporting forms
Tax Compliance 740.597.1721
  • Form 1098-T
  • American Opportunity Tax Credit
  • Hope Tax Credit
Bursar 740.593.4130
Tax Policy
  • Tax Policy Interpretation
  • General Tax Questions
  • New Tax Policies
Tax Compliance 740.597.1721
Travel (Employee)
  • Travel Expense Report (TER)
  • Tax Issues / Questions around Employee Travel and Reporting
Travel Office 740.597.6446
Travel (Non-employee) Tax Issues / Questions around Non-employee Travel and Reporting Accounts Payable 740.597.6446
Unrelated Business Income Tax (UBIT)
  • Reporting Information
  • Form 990-T
  • Tax Issues / Questions around Existing and Potential UBIT Activities
Tax Compliance