My Personal Information (MPI)
What is My Personal Information?
My Personal Information (MPI) provides self-service access for faculty and staff to perform absence management, view current and past pay stubs, view employment history and tax information, manage direct deposit accounts, and update employee benefits.
Please ensure you are using one of the following browsers when accessing My Personal Information:
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox Extended Support Release (ESR)
Oracle e-Business Suite also requires the latest version of Java. You can download the latest version of Java through the Software Center app located in the start menu of all Ohio University Computers.
You will need to use multi-factor authentication to access My Personal Information.
Help for My Personal Information
- Absence Management: This page includes training and reference guides to using the Absence Management feature in MPI to request time off.
- Enrolling in Benefits: This page includes reference guides on benefit elections and changes in MPI.
- Payroll Guides: This page contains guides to updating W-2 and Direct Deposit options within MPI.
- MPI: Phone Number & Work Address Updates [PDF]
Requesting Access to My Personal Information
All University employees will be able to log into MPI using their OHIO ID and password. If assistance is needed, please call the IT Service Desk at 740.593.1222.