Christian Medical and Dental Association
Student Organizations Dublin
The Dublin Christian Medical Association exists to honor Jesus through:
- Spiritual encouragement and prayer for our class, faculty and staff.
- Facilitating mentoring connections with students of different years and with area physicians.
- Serving our community with compassionate, holistic care.
- Developing competence in interprofessional teamwork, ethically grounded practice and spiritual wellness.
Dues: $5 annually
- Providing Bible study and prayer support for the Heritage College and Ohio University's PA community
- Volunteer at the Dublin Food Pantry
- Potential new volunteer opportunities through "The Parable Project," Teddy Bear Clinic, Buddy Walk, etc.
- Supporting other Heritage College clubs and joining with them in activities and volunteer endeavors
Tentative Schedule for 2020-2021
- Global Health Missions Conference (in November) - talking to Andrea about funding options
- Weekly Bible studies - no funding needed/exec board donations for snacks
- Monthly Fellowship Events - no funding needed
- Pumpkin Carving at Dr. Kollar's house - no funding needed
- Buddy Walk
- Teddy Bear Clinic (funding could be provided through membership fees, or fundraisers - bake sale, apparel, competition raffles, etc.)
- Parable Project - volunteer, only time is needed (nonprofit organization)
- Monthly meetings