Search within:

Housing and Residence Life Printer Refund Form

Housing and Residence Life operates public printers on the first floor of the Boyd Hall, Bromley Hall, Living Learning Center, and Jefferson Hall. This form is to request a refund due to printer issues for print jobs from these printers only. Please fill out one form per print job, refund requests must be submitted within 48 hours of experiencing the printing problem. You will receive an email when your refund has been applied to your Bobcat Cash account or Guest Printing Card.

Please Note: If your print job did not come out of the printer, you may not have been charged for it. Log onto eAccounts to review your charges. After logging into eAccounts, click on the Bobcat Cash box and your recent transaction history will be displayed.

HRL Print Refund Request Form