Commuter Student Lounge
The purpose of the Commuter Student Lounge in Bromley Hall is to provide an on-campus space dedicated to supporting students in achieving their academic goals at Ohio University. All students who are registered to be a part of the lounge must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Registered students will be granted access to the Commuter Student Lounge after they have completed the online agreement form.
- Your OHIO ID will record your entry into the lounge.
- ALL food in the refrigerator must be clearly labeled with your name and date that it was put into the fridge. Items sitting in the fridge longer than a week will be thrown out. This does not include freezer items, condiments, non-perishable items, or drinks.
- Clean up after yourself; wipe off countertops and any spills or messes you happen to make.
- Members must throw all trash into the garbage. If cleanliness becomes a problem in the commuter lounge, all kitchen privileges may be suspended.
- Brief naps are permitted but extended sleeping is not permitted.
- Children must be supervised at all times and are expected to respect others’ belongings and quiet study time.
- No toasters or other appliances are to be brought in.
- Lockers are available to hold valuables, coats, and books. You will need to provide your own lock.
- The commuter/veteran lounge registration must be renewed every semester.
- The lounge hours will be 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.