Search within:

Centers of Excellence

New students and students who are changing work locations are required to complete employment paperwork PRIOR to their first day of work. The required paperwork may be completed within your Center of Excellence, if applicable. 

The Centers of Excellence include:

  • College of Arts and Sciences
  • Student Affairs
  • Auxiliaries
  • Regional Higher Education
  • University College
  • University Human Resources

Contact for a list of individuals trained to process student new hire paperwork within the Centers of Excellence.