On April 1, Christopherson Business Travel (CBT) became the University’s new travel management company and the University travel policy was updated. There are a variety of resources available to help support users through this change.
Training and Support Resources
Open Labs and Information Sessions will continue through the second week of April.
- Register for Information Sessions
- These sessions will review the changes related to University travel, introduce CBT representatives and provide a live walkthrough of the Concur travel booking process.
- Register for an Open Lab
- Finance staff will be on-hand to help individual’s book actual travel, live in Concur.
- Walk-ins are welcome but these sessions will be on a first-come, first-serve basis due to room occupancy limitations.
- Laptops will not be necessary as these will be held in the WUSOC 175 computer lab.
The following e-learn courses are available to guide users through the travel process:
The following training course will be available in the coming weeks:
- Booking Group Travel
You can enroll in these courses by visiting the Professional Development Pathways site.
Visit the www.ohio.edu/travel for reference and support materials that have been prepared to guide users through the transition.
- Travel Policy
- Individual Travel Procedures
- Group Travel and Event Planning Procedures
- Christopherson Business Travel Details
- Travel Quick Reference Guides
- Travel FAQs
How to contact CBT
For travel booking assistance or questions, contact CBT by phone or email. They are available 24/7.
- Phone: 866.266.8806
- Group Travel or Event Planning Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please direct feedback, comments or questions to Finance Customer Care at 740.597.6446 or email@example.com.