Mutual Room Swap Form
The Mutual Room Swap Form is now Open
Mutual Room Swaps are a one-for-one swap between two students who are assigned to two different rooms. If approved, both students that complete this application will have their room assignments swapped with one another. This process is available to assist students until August 1, 2022 at 12:00PM. Any swap forms for multiple swaps will not be processed.
Note: This form is not to be completed by two students who wish to room together.
- Mutual room swaps can only be processed if both students complete the form. Each student must still reside in the assigned room marked on the form at the time both forms are received. A swap will not be made if:
- A student is no longer assigned to that space
- If any information on the form is incorrect
- If the student is not eligible for that space (i.e. honors, application required space, upperclass halls, etc.)
- If a student is currently assigned to "Room Change Hall" on their housing self-service
- More than 5 business days pass between the submission of forms from both students
- The form can only be completed by the students mutually participating in the mutual room swap. Students who complete the form for another student may be subjected to the conduct process. These requests will be denied.
- Any interactions or communications deemed inappropriate may be grounds for a student conduct violation. This includes harassment via OHIO email, social media, or any other form of communication.