Doctorate in Instructional Technology
Program Code: PH6225
The doctoral specialization in Instructional Technology is designed for individuals whose major professional interest is exploring research and theory in instructional and informational technologies.
The program prepares graduates for positions as:
- technology leaders in state technology agencies
- professional development centers
- educational technology centers
- distance learning projects
- instructional designers for educational enterprises
- faculty positions in higher education
You will need to supply the Graduate College with official transcripts, and a statement of goals and resume which describe why you wish to be admitted to the program. Here is the program of study .
The Instructional Technology program accepts applications for the doctoral program any semester of the year. The following video includes a greeting from Dr. Renée Middleton, followed by an explanation of what Instructional Design programs The Patton College has to offer and the minimum requirements needed to apply.
Dr. Jesse Strycker,
302J Patton Hall