Patton College Teaching Fellows
The Center for Clinical Practice in Education seeks qualified applicants each year to serve as PDS Teaching Fellow Graduate Assistants. Teaching Fellow GAs teach half-time in a PDS school while also pursuing a Master's degree in The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education.
How to Apply
The 2023-2024 Teaching Fellow Graduate Assistant application is now open. Please follow this link to complete your application. The application will be open until February 5, 2023, at 11:59 PM. Applications will be shared with the Teaching Fellow school partners after the application period closes, and applicants may be invited for an interview(s). Successful candidates will receive an offer(s) by email by March 1, 2023, or as soon thereafter as possible.
- A bachelor's degree in Early Childhood, Middle Childhood, Special Education, or Adolescent-to-Young-Adult Education, completed no later than Summer 2023
- An Ohio teaching license, effective for the 2023-2024 school year
- Admission to a master's program to begin in Summer or Fall 2023
- High commitment to teaching and student learning
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Professional commitment to a PDS Partnership from mid-August thru June
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from a teacher who has observed your teaching
- Minimum GPA: 3.0