The Center for Clinical Practice in Education seeks qualified applicants each year to serve as PDS Teaching Fellows. Teaching Fellows teach half-time in a PDS school while also pursuing a Master's degree in The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education.
The 2022-2023 Teaching Fellow application is now open, and applications will be accepted until 11:59 PM on February 4, 2022. If you are interested in learning more about the Teaching Fellow program and were unable to attend one of the information sessions held this fall, please reach out to Dawn Mooney at firstname.lastname@example.org or Marcy Keifer Kennedy at email@example.com.
How to Apply
The 2022-2023 Teaching Fellowship application is now open. Please complete this Qualtrics to apply, paying close attention to all directions to ensure an accurate and full application.
Submit your Fellowship Application no later than 11:59 PM, February 4, 2022. Applicants may be invited for an interview(s). Successful candidates will receive an offer(s) by email by March 1, or as soon thereafter as possible.
- A bachelor's degree in Early Childhood, Middle Childhood, Special Education, or Adolescent-to-Young-Adult Education, completed no later than Summer 2022
- An Ohio teaching license, effective for the 2022-2023 school year
- Admission to a master's program to begin in Summer or Fall 2022
- High commitment to teaching and student learning
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Professional commitment to a PDS Partnership from mid-August thru June
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from a teacher who has observed your teaching
- Minimum GPA: 3.0