The Center for Clinical Practice in Education seeks qualified applicants each year to serve as PDS Teaching Fellows. Teaching Fellows teach half-time in a PDS school while also pursuing a Master's degree in The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education.
How to Apply
The 2022-2023 Teaching Fellowship application is now closed.
Teaching Fellowship Applications have been received and are currently being considered by our school partners. Applicants may be invited for an interview(s). Successful candidates will receive an offer(s) by email by March 1, or as soon thereafter as possible.
- A bachelor's degree in Early Childhood, Middle Childhood, Special Education, or Adolescent-to-Young-Adult Education, completed no later than Summer 2022
- An Ohio teaching license, effective for the 2022-2023 school year
- Admission to a master's program to begin in Summer or Fall 2022
- High commitment to teaching and student learning
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Professional commitment to a PDS Partnership from mid-August thru June
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from a teacher who has observed your teaching
- Minimum GPA: 3.0