The Center for Clinical Practice in Education seeks qualified applicants each year to serve as PDS Teaching Fellows. Teaching Fellows teach half-time in a PDS school while also pursuing a Master's degree in The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education.
The 2022-2023 Teaching Fellow application will be opened in November with a submission due date in early February 2022. If you are considering applying to be a Teaching Fellow for the 22-23 school year, please attend one of the information sessions that will be held immediately following Professional Internship Seminars this fall. If you need additional information, please reach out to Dawn Mooney at firstname.lastname@example.org or Marcy Keifer Kennedy at email@example.com.
How to Apply
The 2022-2023 Teaching Fellowship application will open in November 2021.
- A bachelor's degree in Early Childhood, Middle Childhood, Special Education, or Adolescent-to-Young-Adult Education, completed no later than Summer 2022
- An Ohio teaching license, effective for the 2022-2023 school year
- Admission to a master's program to begin in Summer or Fall 2022
- High commitment to teaching and student learning
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Professional commitment to a PDS Partnership from mid-August thru June
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from a teacher who has observed your teaching
- Minimum GPA: 3.0