The Center for Clinical Practice in Education seeks qualified applicants each year to serve as PDS Teaching Fellows. Teaching Fellows teach half-time in a PDS school while also pursuing a Master's degree in The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education.
The 2020-2021 Teaching Fellow application will be opened in November. If you are considering applying to be a Teaching Fellow for the 20-21 school year, please join us at one of our upcoming information sessions.
Information Sessions will be held:
- October 23rd from 6:00 - 7:00 pm in McCracken Room 328
- November 13th from 6:00 - 7:00 pm in McCracken Room 328
- December 11th from 6:00 - 7:00 pm in McCracken Room 328
How to Apply
The application deadline for the 2020-2021 year has passed.
- A bachelor's degree in Early Childhood, Middle Childhood, Special Education, or Adolescent-to-Young-Adult Education, completed no later than Summer 2020.
- An Ohio teaching license, effective for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Admission to a master's program to begin in Summer or Fall 2020.
- High commitment to teaching and student learning.
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills.
- Professional commitment to a PDS Partnership from mid-August thru June.
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from a teacher who has observed your teaching.
- Minimum GPA: 3.0.