Every person is different. Your diverse background and experiences are what brought you here, and we're excited that you're here! There are numerous reasons why a student might consider transferring majors, colleges, or even universities, and you probably have a long list of questions about your next steps. There is no one-size-fits-all approach for transfer students, but don't worry, we are here to help you along the way!
Questions about transferring coursework, meeting prerequisites, or graduating in a certain timeframe? We have answers!
To get you started, familiarize yourself with the degrees we offer, our academic advisors, and the Ohio University transfer student requirements below.
Transferring into The Patton College? Check out these resources!
Next Steps for a Transfer Student
- Visit the undergraduate admissions page for an online application and steps to become a Bobcat.
- Send a final transcript from each institution you attended to OHIO Admissions.
- Use the OHIO catalog to explore our majors. The catalog can be found at catalogs.ohio.edu.
- Once you have a major in mind, schedule an appointment with an advisor.
- Ask your advisor to help you with a degree completion plan
- Plan to attend a Bobcat Student Orientation.