In an effort to support educational programs at the Heritage College, campus specific funds are available. These events include but are not limited to: attendance at national conferences and community outreach programs.
All interested students and student organizations are encouraged to apply as early as possible for funding during the academic year. Requests are granted on a first-come first-serve basis; there are limited funds available to support national conference attendance.
Heritage College Funding Regulations
- Funding request forms must be typed or clearly printed. Forms are available for Athens, Cleveland and Dublin.
- Funding requests may be made by an officially recognized Heritage College organization. Individuals applying under a organization may not request funding without the support of their Heritage College organization.
- Individuals may apply for funding.
- The Heritage College will not approve funding for events that have not been registered. To register the event, click here for the Event Registration Form. If you are applying for conference attendance there is no need to register.
- You must have previously submitted a funding request in order to receive reimbursement. Please attach itemized receipts for which you are seeking reimbursement.
- If applying for funding for a national conference, the applicant must complete Part E of Section II of the Funding Request Form and indicate how his/her participation in the conference will benefit the Heritage College community at large.
- Funding will not exceed more than $650.
- Funding for food will not be approved.
Additional Student Funding Resources
The Heritage College Office of Inclusion is excited to offer students and student organizations the opportunity to apply for funding for events or conferences . You may apply for funds to support diversity-related conference travel, and for diversity related programming. The maximum award per submission is $500. If funding is approved, students will submit itemized receipts and receive a reimbursement. All interested students and student organizations are encouraged to apply as early as possible for funding during the academic year. Requests are granted on a first-come first-served basis. See the Office of Inclusion Student Funding Webpage for additional information.
The Heritage College Office of Research and Grants also has information on funding resources, including those that are outside of the Heritage College. See the Office of Research and Grants Student Resources Webpage for additional information.