Psychology Giving Opportunities
Thank you for considering a gift to the Psychology Department. The department’s current priorities include:
- Student scholarships
- Experiential learning funds for student research, travel, and internship support
- Stipend enhancements for Graduate Assistants
- Faculty support through research funding or endowed professorships
- Funds for diversity and inclusion initiatives
Below is a list of funds you can support today with an online gift.
- Provides broad support for the department’s most pressing needs
- Endowment that supports scholarships, travel, research awards, departmental colloquia, and other needs of the department.
- Supports publication costs for faculty and graduate students
- Supports the department’s Center for Intervention Research on Schools, which focuses on helping children and adolescents with emotional and behavioral problems.
Graduate Student Support
- Stipend supplement to assist Clinical Psychology students with expenses related to relocating to Athens, OH.
- Supports graduate students interested in pursuing a career in clinical practice
- Scholarship for graduate students in the Clinical Psychology program
Student Awards and Scholarships
- Defrays the cost of applying to graduate schools for graduating seniors
- Scholarship for incoming first-year students majoring in Psychology
- Scholarship for sophomores or juniors majoring in Psychology
- Scholarship for undergraduate Psychology majors
- Scholarship for full-time students at the Athens or regional campuses majoring in Psychology.
If you have questions about giving, or if you have interest in establishing a new fund, please contact:
Senior Director of Development
Wilson Hall 303-A
Athens, OH 45701