A&S Graduate Student Forms
- For all CAS# forms, students please gather signatures and submit to your graduate chair. The graduate chair will forward to the College (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Official A&S forms can be signed and submitted electronically. If you do not already have one, follow this link to learn how to create a digital PDF signature.
- Electronically signed Adobe Acrobat PDF forms requiring multiple signatures must be saved with a new name before being forwarded to each signatory.
For example, a signed FAC-STAFF-TRAVEL-FORM.pdf, should be saved as FAC-STAFF-TRAVEL-FORM-signed-(initials).pdf to enable the subsequent signee(s) to add their signature(s).
Thesis & Dissertation Forms
- Report of the Comprehensive Exam for the Ph.D. [PDF] (CAS #4)
- Dissertation Committee and Faculty Representative Information [PDF] (CAS #5) (Policy)
- Recommendation to Advance Student to Candidacy for Ph.D. [PDF] (CAS #6)
- Arrangements for the Oral Examination on the Dissertation [PDF] (CAS #7)
- Report of the Oral Thesis Examination/Dissertation Defense [PDF] (CAS #8)
- Time Extension Request [PDF] (CAS #11)
Transfer of Credit
Conference Travel Request
Graduate Conference Travel Funding (Online Form Request)