A&S Undergraduate Student Affairs
Important Note: Undergraduate Student Affairs advisers in the College of Arts & Sciences are talking remotely with students.
- Academic Procedures
- Academic Requirements
- Academic Honors
- Advising Importance
- Career & Academic Checklist
- Career Planning
- Majors, Minors & Certificates
- Parent Information
- Probation, Suspension & Reinstatement
- Student Organizations
- Student Success & Support Services
- Contact Us
Mission Statement and Guiding Principles
The Office of Undergraduate Student Affairs facilitates student success by empowering students to clarify and attain their academic, personal and life goals. We fulfill this commitment through a developmental approach to academic advising. Through these efforts in support of the Presidential Mission Statement, we strive to enhance the educational experience of students both in and outside of the classroom.
To accomplish our mission, the staff of the Office of Undergraduate Students Affairs will:
- Provide an understanding of a quality liberal arts education.
- Provide timely, accurate information and professional advice about degree programs, university policies and procedures, and campus resources.
- Assist prospective, current and returning students to understand and meet their academic requirements.
- Uphold the high academic and ethical standards of the College and University.
- Promote Diversity.
- Provide programs to help students achieve their academic goals.
- Collaborate with faculty to enhance academic advising.
Location: First floor of Wilson Hall (administration), College Green
Address: College of Arts & Sciences
1 Ohio University
Wilson Hall 104, College Green
Athens, OH 45701
Phone : 740-593-2845
Fax : 740-597-1386
Email : email@example.com
Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.