A&S Undergraduate Advising & Student Affairs
Need a Schedule Change?
You can talk to an adviser, get your schedule adjusted, and more. Here's how:
Book an Appointment with an Adviser
- Kenzie Bailey
- Shelley Barton
- Adam Brown
- Becca Collins
- Adrienne Kohli
- Ann LaComb for Pre-Health Professions Advising
- Cassie Myers for Biological Sciences Majors
- Monica Price
- Randy Price
- Eileen Schulz
- Miranda Shull
- Jeremiah Triplett for Biological Sciences Majors
- There will be no drop-ins from June 1 through June 30.
Come to Gordy Hall 155 or sign in for virtual Drop-in Advising using this form during drop in advising hours listed above. For virtual advising, please also log in to Microsoft Teams, so an advisor will call you soon as they become available.
For questions or assistance, call 740-593-2845 or 740-593-2846 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Microsoft Teams is available to all Ohio University students. Download Teams.
Advising and Career News
- Academic Procedures
- Academic Requirements
- Academic Honors
- Advising Importance
- Career & Academic Checklist
- Career Planning
- Majors, Minors & Certificates
- Parent Information
- Probation, Suspension & Reinstatement
- Student Organizations
- Student Success & Support Services
- Contact Us
Mission Statement and Guiding Principles
The Office of Undergraduate Advising & Student Affairs facilitates student success by empowering students to clarify and attain their academic, personal and life goals. We fulfill this commitment through a developmental approach to academic advising. Through these efforts in support of the Presidential Mission Statement, we strive to enhance the educational experience of students both in and outside of the classroom.
To accomplish our mission, the staff of the Office of Undergraduate Advising & Students Affairs will:
- Provide an understanding of a quality liberal arts education.
- Provide timely, accurate information and professional advice about degree programs, university policies and procedures, and campus resources.
- Assist prospective, current and returning students to understand and meet their academic requirements.
- Uphold the high academic and ethical standards of the College and University.
- Promote Diversity.
- Provide programs to help students achieve their academic goals.
- Collaborate with faculty to enhance academic advising.
Location: First floor, Gordy Hall Suite 155
Address: College of Arts & Sciences
1 Ohio University
Gordy Hall Suite 155
Athens, OH 45701
Phone : 740-593-2845
Fax : 740-597-1386
Email : email@example.com
Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.