A&S Support Team
How to Get Help
Need to book travel? Purchase lab supplies? Hire a student? The College of Arts & Sciences Support Team is here to provide support to faculty, staff and students and help maintain a supportive teaching and learning environment. Staff have expertise in purchasing, academic procedures, grant management, and more.
- Academics Unit — course evaluations, course schedule entry and updates, graduate program support, syllabi collection, swipe access to college buildings, and more.
- Compliance and Accounting Unit — compliance audits and approvals, and college accounting oversight, budgeting and planning.
- Building Liaisons — key distribution, facilities issues, copier maintenance, mail delivery and packages, office supplies.
- Human Resources Unit — There are two employment coordinators in the college to assist departments with all their human resources related tasks and hiring needs for faculty, staff and students. The college is also assigned an HR liaison to serve as a business partner with the administration and the employment coordinators.
- Information Technology Unit — configuring, installing, and supporting end-user computing solutions. (i.e., hardware, software, printers); assisting with procurement of new technology, maintaining technology in A&S lab classrooms and research labs.
- Finance Unit — budget and monitor accounts, process ICD contracts, honorariums and blanket purchase orders, etc. See who supports your department.
- Procurement, including travel, is now handled by the Business Service Center. A&S travel and procurement forms may still be used.
Note: Undergraduate students should consult the Office of Undergraduate Advising & Students Affairs in the College of Arts & Sciences.