A&S Support Team
How to Get Help
Need to book travel? Purchase lab supplies? Hire a student? ... The College of Arts & Sciences Support Team is here to provide support to faculty, staff and students and help maintain a supportive teaching and learning environment. Staff have expertise in purchasing, academic procedures, grant management, and more.
- Academics Unit — course evaluations, course schedule entry and updates, graduate program support, syllabi collection, swipe access to college buildings, and more) See who supports your department.
- Compliance and Accounting Unit — compliance audits and approvals, and college accounting oversight, budgeting and planning.
- Building Liaisons — key distribution, facilities issues, copier maintenance, mail delivery and packages, office supplies
- Finance Unit — budget and monitor accounts, process ICD contracts, honorariums and blanket purchase orders, etc. See who supports your department.
- Procurement Unit — purchasing, Concur report assistance, travel, etc.
Note: Undergraduate students should consult the Office of Undergraduate Advising & Students Affairs in the College of Arts & Sciences.