A&S Graduate Certificates
- Conservation Biology
- Contemporary History
- Craft Brewing Certificate
- Geographic Information Science
- Women's, Gender & Sexuality Studies
Online Graduate Certificates
- GIS Certificate: GIS & Cartography
- GIS Certificate: Geospatial Analysis & Programming
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language Certificate (TEFL)
- Teaching English as a Second Language Endorsement (TESOL)
Graduate students in the College of Arts & Sciences often pursue multiple passions by taking a certificate program outside their major. Others add a graduate certificate as an integral part of their degree program.
Most of the certificate programs are open to all students pursuing a graduate program at the university, regardless of college or field. These interdisciplinary programs allow students to:
- Complement a primary area of interest.
- Broaden career possibilities.
- Study an area of interest from a variety of perspectives.
Students are awarded the certificate and receive official recognition on their transcripts.