How to Register for a Fitness Classes
- An F45 Membership and a Ping Recreation Center membership are required in order to be able to register for an F45 class. Between January 25 and May 1, there will be a free trial period for students, faculty/staff, and community members.
- View instructions on how to receive your Free Spring Semester F45 Trial Membership.
How to Register for a Fitness Class
- Visit www.recshop.ohio.edu
- Login at the upper right-hand corner
- Sign in with Your Ohio University username and password (without the @ohio.edu)
- Click "Group Fitness"
- Find the class you are looking for and click "Register."
- Click "Checkout" twice
- Receive confirmation
*Registration for each Group Fitness Class will open 24 hours before the scheduled start time.
Once Registered for a Fitness Class
Arrive at least 15 minutes in advance of the scheduled start time for the Group Fitness class. Stand-by participants will take any unclaimed spots five minutes prior until the class has met capacity.
- Check in with the instructor.
- Enjoy the class!
How to Drop a Group Fitness Class
- Once logged in to recshop.ohio.edu, click username in the upper right-hand corner and select "Profile".
- On the left-hand side, select "Registrations".
- Find the class that you want to drop and click "Cancel".
- Click "Yes, Cancel Registration".