How to Register for Group Fitness Classes
Fitness Programming Update
All in-person Fitness programming has been cancelled for the remainder of the Spring 2020 Semester as a result of Ohio University's Coronavirus preparedness.
If you are interested in continuing to participate in group fitness, stay tuned on our website for the launch of our Virtual Group Fitness Schedule, which will begin on April 6th and run through May3rd!
How to Register for a Group Fitness Class
- Visit www.recshop.ohio.edu
- Login at the upper right-hand corner
- Sign in with Your Ohio University username and password (without the @ohio.edu)
- Click "Group Fitness"
- Find the class you are looking for and click "Register."
- Click "Checkout" twice
- Receive confirmation
*Registration for each Group Fitness Class will open 24 hours before the scheduled start time.
Once Registered for a Group Fitness Class
Arrive at least 15 minutes in advance of the scheduled start time for the Group Fitness class. Stand-by participants will take any unclaimed spots five minutes prior until the class has met capacity.
- Check in with the instructor.
- Enjoy the class!
How to Drop a Group Fitness Class
- Once logged in to recshop.ohio.edu, click username in the upper right-hand corner and select "Profile".
- On the left-hand side, select "Registrations".
- Find the class that you want to drop and click "Cancel".
- Click "Yes, Cancel Registration".