The Golf Course and Outdoor Tennis Center are open.
The indoor tennis center is being utilized as an asymptomatic COVID-19 testing center for Ohio University until further notice. For more information on testing, please visit: COVID-19 Testing at OHIO
New Seasonal Tennis Memberships available! For more information, visit Fees and Membership Rates.
COVID Operations and Protocol for the Ohio University Golf and Tennis Center
- The Indoor Tennis Center will remain closed until further notice
- Outdoor Pickleball will be available only on Court 5.
- Outdoor Courts 9 & 10 will be offline
- We highly encourage you to book your court rentals online here: https://www.recshop.ohio.edu/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2FCourtReservation (This link will also allow you to view court availability)
- No concessions or rental equipment will be available
- Water fountains will be offline, but a bottle filler will be available
- The Clubhouse will be CLOSED, except for use of the restrooms. Lockers and showers will be offline. Please note directional signage when entering the facility.
- All transactions/sales will occur at the back window of the Clubhouse. Please access the back of the Clubhouse through the gate to the right of the facility.
- Credit, debit or check only. No cash sales available.
- Per University policy, masks must be worn at all service locations. To review the Ohio University mask policy, please visit https://www.ohio.edu/policy/44-102
The Ohio University Tennis Courts are comprised of four indoor courts and six outdoor courts. The indoor courts are covered by a 40-foot tent structure, allowing tennis enthusiasts to compete year round. Indoor and outdoor Pickleball courts are also available. Activities include general recreation, private lessons and tennis tournaments. The facility is open to Ohio University students, faculty, staff, alumni and the community.
All marking, carbon-based running shoes and non-athletic shoes are prohibited.