The Golf Course and Indoor Tennis Center is open. The Outdoor Tennis Center is closed from Monday, July 26, 2021 to Sunday, August 29, 2021 for maintenance and resurfacing. Dates are subject to change depending on weather.
Asymptomatic COVID-19 testing is moving to Shively Hall on the University's East Green. For more information and to locate the new testing center: https://www.ohio.edu/news/2021/07/covid-19-testing-center-moving-shively-hall-monday-july-19.
New Seasonal Tennis Memberships available! Seasonal Tennis Memberships are valid for both indoor and outdoor tennis. For more information, visit Fees and Membership Rates.
COVID Operations and Protocol for the Ohio University Golf and Tennis Center
- The Clubhouse is OPEN.
- Indoor Pickleball will be available only on Court 1.
- We highly encourage you to book your court rentals online here: https://www.recshop.ohio.edu/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2FCourtReservation (This link will also allow you to view court availability)
- Concessions and a bottle filler are available.
- Credit, debit or check only. No cash sales available.
- Unvaccinated individuals are required to wear masks inside all University facilities and at all service locations.
The Ohio University Tennis Courts are comprised of four indoor courts and six outdoor courts. The indoor courts are covered by a 40-foot tent structure, allowing tennis enthusiasts to compete year round. Indoor and outdoor Pickleball courts are also available. Activities include general recreation, private lessons and tennis tournaments. The facility is open to Ohio University students, faculty, staff, alumni and the community.
All marking, carbon-based running shoes and non-athletic shoes are prohibited.