Tennis Center Hours
March 1 - November 21
(CLOSED November 22 - February 27)
|Monday - Sunday||7 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
In conjunction with OHIO Presidential Health Directives, the Golf and Tennis Center will require masks for all students, members and visitors, regardless of vaccination status. Masks must be worn when entering the clubhouse and on the indoor tennis courts. Masks are required for all age 10 and older.
Employees, students, and visitors who are unable to wear a face covering due to a disability may request reasonable accommodations through the Office for University Accessibility.
For pricing, visit Fees and Membership Rates.
COVID Operations and Protocol for the Ohio University Golf and Tennis Center
- Unvaccinated individuals are required to wear masks inside all University facilities and at all service locations.
- The Clubhouse is CLOSED. Please access the facility via the side gate.
- The Clubhouse will only be accessible for bathrooms, lockers, showers and the bottle filler.
- Facility access and payment will be carried out in the window on the South side of the clubhouse.
- Indoor Pickleball will be available only on Court 1.
- Credit, debit or check only. No cash sales available.
- Water coolers will be unavailable on the course.
- Concessions and a bottle filler are available.
- We highly encourage you to book your court rentals online here: https://www.recshop.ohio.edu/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2FCourtReservation (This link will also allow you to view court availability)
The Ohio University Tennis Courts are comprised of four indoor courts and six outdoor courts. The indoor courts are covered by a 40-foot tent structure, allowing tennis enthusiasts to compete year round. Indoor and outdoor Pickleball courts are also available. Activities include general recreation, private lessons and tennis tournaments. The facility is open to Ohio University students, faculty, staff, alumni and the community.
All marking, carbon-based running shoes and non-athletic shoes are prohibited.