Notice: Beginning on November 22, the Ohio University Golf and Tennis Center will implement a seasonal closure. The golf course and outdoor tennis activity will resume on March 1. The Driving Range opening April 1, 2021.
During spring semester, the indoor tennis center will be utilized as an asymptomatic COVID-19 testing center for Ohio University. For more information on testing, please visit: https://www.ohio.edu/coronavirus/testing-tracing-quarantining
More information here: https://www.ohio.edu/news/2020/10/ohio-announces-golf-and-tennis-center-seasonal-closure.
For questions regarding your membership, please contact CampusRec-Memberships@ohio.edu.
COVID Operations and Protocol for the Ohio University Golf and Tennis Center
- Masks must be worn while playing on the Indoor Tennis Courts
- Court 1 will be dedicated to Pickleball (Outdoor Courts 9 & 10 will be offline)
- We encourage you to book your court rentals online here: https://www.recshop.ohio.edu/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2FCourtReservation (This link will also allow you to view court availability)
- No concessions or rental equipment will be available
- Water fountains will be offline, but a bottle filler will be available
- The Clubhouse will be CLOSED, except for use of the restrooms. Lockers and showers will be offline. Please note directional signage when entering the facility.
- No tennis programming will be available during OHIO's phase 1
- All transactions/sales will occur at the back window of the Clubhouse. Please access the back of the Clubhouse through the gate to the right of the facility.
- Credit, debit or check only. No cash sales available.
- Per University policy, masks must be worn at all service locations. To review the Ohio University mask policy, please visit https://www.ohio.edu/policy/44-102
The Ohio University Tennis Courts are comprised of four indoor courts and six outdoor courts. The indoor courts are covered by a 40-foot tent structure, allowing tennis enthusiasts to compete year round. Indoor and outdoor Pickleball courts are also available. Activities include general recreation, private lessons and tennis tournaments. The facility is open to Ohio University students, faculty, staff, alumni and the community.
All marking, carbon-based running shoes and non-athletic shoes are prohibited.