Women & Weights
The Mission of Women & Weights
Ohio University's Well-Being & Recreation Fitness program introduces “Women and Weights” program. This program strives to build a community of strong women to share their passions about health and fitness. This group is eager to gain members who are ready to support other women, grow as individuals and push each other to reach their health and fitness goals. In addition, this program can be for those wanting to learn more about weightlifting or with a hope to gain more confidence in the gym.
Women and Weights is facilitated by two quality women themselves. As Certified Personal Trainers, they come prepared with pre-designed workouts to lead, teach and support the community members of Women and Weights. Our goal is for every member to leave this program stronger, supported and more determined to step into their confidence as a woman in fitness.
Women & Weights Spring Semester Schedule
*Group meets twice per week starting January 17 - April 22 on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 4:30pm.
*We welcome and encourage women to join the program at any time throughout the semester!
|Workout Day||Start Time||End Time|
Women & Weights Pass Price
The Women & Weights program costs $50 for the semester pass, and gets you access to two workouts per week (on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:30pm - 5:30pm). Women are welcome & encouraged to join the program at any point during the semester after January 17th.
Purchase Your Women & Weights Pass
To register for Women & Weights, follow the instructions below:
- Visit RecShop
- Login at the upper-right hand corner
- Sign in with your Ohio University username and password (without the @ohio.edu)
- Once you are logged in, you can either select the three lined button in the top left corner and select "Well-Being & Fitness Programs" OR you can simply click the "Well-Being & Fitness Programs" tile on the main RecShop page.
- Select the desired E-Course you wish to register for (Personal Training or Group Fitness)
- Click "Register."
- Select "Checkout."
- Enter your payment information to complete the transaction
- Once you are registered for Women & Weights, please send an email to the Assistant Director of Well-Being & Fitness, Tony Gregory, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 740.593.9918 so that you can be added to the team roster & contact list!