Tennis Lesson Guidelines and Policies for Fall 2021
We would require the following guidelines:
- Masks are required inside all University facilities and at all service locations.
- Debit/Credit/Check payments only (no cash)
- If you are feeling unwell or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
- If you have been in close contact with someone who is experiencing symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home.
Private Tennis Lessons
Join us at the OHIO Golf & Tennis Center for private tennis lessons instructed by Head Tennis Professional Steve Gunderson.
Lesson Dates and Times
- Monday: 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Wednesday: 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Thursday: 6 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 2 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Lessons outside of specified times may be available based on instructor and court availability. Lessons must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance.
Rates Per One Hour Lesson
- Private (1 Person, Non Member): $35
- Private (1 Person, Member): $30
- Semi-Private (2 People): $20/Person
- Group (3 People): $15/Person
- Team (4 People): $12/Person
To schedule tennis lessons, please email Steve Gunderson at email@example.com
Adult Tennis Clinic
Join student tennis instructors for a weekly Adult Tennis Clinic. Registration not required. Payment must be made in the clubhouse prior to participating in the clinic.
- 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Indoor Courts 3 & 4
- $10.00 per participant
For more information about the Adult Tennis Clinic, please email Cathleen Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn to Play Tennis
Junior tennis players, join the OHIO Golf and Tennis Center for a four-week Learn to Play Tennis program! This program focuses on fundamentals and basic skills, rules of the game and tennis etiquette.
- Saturdays, September 4-25
- Ages 6 - 10: 9 a.m. - 10 a.m.
- Ages 11 - 14: 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Outdoor Courts 6 & 7
- $60.00 per participant