1-on-1 Private Tennis Lessons are currently available. Clinics and multi-person lessons are canceled until further notice.
Tennis Lesson Guidelines and Policies for Fall 2020
We would require the following guidelines:
- Masks are ALWAYS required if lessons are hosted on the indoor tennis courts (This includes the instructor and the attendee).
- All parents of minors must wear a mask in the facility and only 1 parent/guardian is permitted at time (Please note, there will be no benches or seating on the indoor/outdoor tennis courts).
- If lessons are hosted on the outdoor courts, masks must be worn at the service window when making payment
- Court 1 is reserved for Pickleball only
- Instructor and players must remain a minimum of 6 feet apart at all times
- Lesson start/end times must be staggered for a minimum of 15 minutes to ensure there is no overlap in participants. Participants should not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to the start of their lessons.
- All participants must bring their own racket
- All participants must pay for the lessons at the back of the clubhouse
- Debit/Credit/Check payments only (no cash)
- Aerosol Disinfectant should be sprayed over the balls at the end of each lesson
- Players should stay on their side of court and avoid changing ends.
- Live ball drills and game-based play is recommended over using baskets
- Limit the use of coaching equipment such as target cones. Any equipment will be disinfected after each lesson.
- Players are encouraged to use their racquet/foot to push balls back and/or hit them to their opponent to avoid using hands and touching the balls
- Use ball tubes and basket pickups to pick up loose balls after a ball machine rotation also limits contact.
Private Tennis Lessons
Join us at the OHIO Golf & Tennis Center for private tennis lessons instructed by Head Tennis Professional Steve Gunderson.
Lesson Dates and Times
- Monday: 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Rates Per One Hour Lesson
- Private (1 Person, Non Member): $35
- Private (1 Person, Member): $30
- Semi-Private (2 People): $20/Person
- Group (3 People): $15/Person
- Team (4 People): $12/Person
To schedule tennis lessons, please email Steve Gunderson at firstname.lastname@example.org