Tennis Lesson Guidelines and Policies for Spring 2021
We would require the following guidelines:
- Unvaccinated individuals are required to wear masks inside all University facilities and at all service locations.
- Debit/Credit/Check payments only (no cash)
- If you are feeling unwell or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
- If you have been in close contact with someone who is experiencing symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home.
Private Tennis Lessons
Join us at the OHIO Golf & Tennis Center for private tennis lessons instructed by Head Tennis Professional Steve Gunderson.
Lesson Dates and Times
- Monday: 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Wednesday: 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Thursday: 4 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 2 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Lessons outside of specified times may be available based on instructor and court availability. Lessons must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance.
Rates Per One Hour Lesson
- Private (1 Person, Non Member): $35
- Private (1 Person, Member): $30
- Semi-Private (2 People): $20/Person
- Group (3 People): $15/Person
- Team (4 People): $12/Person
To schedule tennis lessons, please email Steve Gunderson at email@example.com
Adult Tennis Clinic
Join Head Tennis Professional Steve Gunderson for a weekly Adult Tennis Clinic. Registration not required. Payment must be made in the clubhouse prior to participating in the clinic.
- 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Indoor Courts 3 & 4
- $10.00 per participant