How to Register for an F45 Class
Reminder: An F45 Membership and a Ping Recreation Center membership are required in order to be able to register for an F45 class. Between January 10 and January 24, there will be a free trial period for students, faculty/staff, and community members.
View instructions on how to purchase your free spring trial (coming 1/6/21).
Registration for each F45 class will open 24 hours before the scheduled start time
- Visit RecShop
- Login at the upper right-hand corner
- OHIO Students and Faculty/Staff, use your Ohio University username and password (without "@ohio.edu")
- Community members, log in using your unique username and password. If this is your first time signing up, select "Sign up" in the top right corner and fill in all required fields. For the "Member Information" field, use your assigned PID number without the "P." If you do not have a PID number, please call Member Services at 740.593.9901 or visit Ping Center.
- Sign in with your Ohio University username and password (without the @ohio.edu)
- Click “F45 Training”
- Click "Checkout" twice
- Receive confirmation
Once registered for an F45 class
- Arrive at least 15 minutes in advance of the scheduled start time
- Check in with the instructor
How to cancel an F45 class reservation
- Once logged in to RecShop, click username in the upper right-hand corner and select “Profile”
- On the left-hand side, select “Registrations”
- Find the F45 class that you want to drop and click "Cancel"
- Click "Yes, Cancel Registration"