F45 Training Memberships
|Membership Type||*OHIO Student Rate||**Non-Student Rate|
|30-Day Unlimited Membership||$20||$30|
|Semester Unlimited Membership||$50||$80|
* OHIO Students must be enrolled in classes on Athens Campus.
** Non-Students must have a Ping Recreation Center Membership as well as an F45 Membership to have access.
*** If you do not have a Ping Membership, you will need to also purchase a day pass. Our Member Services team at the front desk will be able to assist you in purchasing a day pass if you do not already have a membership or registering for the F45 class you would like to attend!
Purchase Your F45 Training Membership
OHIO Students, faculty/staff members, and community members who have a Ping Membership: Purchase your F45 Training Membership by following the instructions below.
1. Visit RecShop.
2. Log into your account:
- OHIO students and Faculty/Staff: Use your OHIO ID and password to log in.
- Community Members: Select "Sign up" in the top right corner and fill in all required fields. For the “Member Information” field, use your assigned PID number without the “P.” If you do not have a PID number, please call Member Services at 740-593-9901 or visit the Ping Center to complete your membership purchase.
3. Once you are logged in, you can either select the three lined button in the top left corner and select "Memberships" OR you can simply click the Facilities Membership tile on the main RecShop page.
4. F45 membership options will populate based on your eligibility. If you believe the options available are incorrect, please call 740-593-9901.
5. Select the F45 membership that displays for you (either F45 Student, F45 Faculty/Staff, or F45 Adult Community).
6. Select either the "F45 Fall Pass" Membership or the "1 Month Membership" depending on which one you are interested in. If you select the "1 Month" Membership, you will be prompted to select the effective date in which your membership starts and be able to see how long your 30 Day Membership is active for by referencing the "Until Date." This date range would be the date range that you have access to be able to register for F45 classes.
7. Select "Add To Cart."
8. Sign our Assumption of Risk by selecting each box, filling in the correct information, and clicking “Save.”
9. Select "Sign Now"
10. Select "Checkout"
Upon completion of signing up for your membership, you will then have the ability to be able to register for F45 classes beginning 24 hours prior to the class's start time. Due to the availability of equipment, each class will be capped at 27 participants. Please follow the instructions on on the How to Register for a Group Fitness Class after purchase of your membership to ensure you reserve your spot!
Contact Tony Gregory, Assistant Director of Well-Being & Fitness for assistance