General Professional Development
Professional development opportunities are critical components of healthy workplaces. While OFLA provides learning opportunities for all Heritage College faculty, the university also offers many professional development programs and resources. For more information, please visit the following links.
Additionally, we recommend the following entities for professional development.
- LinkedIn Learning - Use your Athens County library card number and PIN to log in for free. If you live outside of Athens County, please check with your local public library for access.
- The National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity (NCFDD) Ohio University has an institutional membership with The National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity. Individual membership is encouraged. To register, please follow the steps below. (Requires an OHIO ID)
- Go to www.FacultyDiversity.org/Join
- Select “Ohio University” from the list of members
- Select “Activate my Membership”
- Complete the registration form using your OHIO email address
- Activate your account by verifying your registration through a confirmation/welcome email from the NCFDD