Information Technology Policies
- Acceptable Usage 91.003 - This policy sets forth the standards by which all users may use the shared campus-wide network.
- University Credentials 91.004 - This policy outlines those protections that must be observed by individuals, technical staff, and systems using credentials at the University.
- Information Security 91.005 - This policy provides a framework to continuously protect and secure Ohio University’s data and information resources and comply with and maintain legal and contractual requirements.
- Information Security Risk Management 91.006 - This policy establishes the Information Security Risk Management Program, the formal process to manage information security risks to Ohio University.
- Data Classification 93.001 - This policy establishes that all information assets will be classified according to their need for confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Information Technology Accessibility 04.001 - This policy establishes standards and expectations to facilitate the deployment of information technology that has been designed, developed, or purchased to be accessible to people with disabilities, including those who use assistive technologies.