START/RESUME Employee Training
START/RESUME Student Training
Online, self-paced, information security training course.
- Short interactive videos with accompanying quizzes.
- Training is self-paced. You can stop the training and pick back up where you left off later.
- Topics covered include data protection best practices, social engineering, phishing, privacy, and introductions to data regulations such as FERPA, HIPAA, and PCI-DSS.
- Takes approximately one hour to complete.
- Once finished, you'll receive a certificate of completion you should download and save for your records.
How to Request
Training is available for students, faculty, and staff. In order to sign up, click the start/resume training button above. Navigate to "Extra Training" and select the course you want to take. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the names and email addresses of the individuals who should be enrolled in training.
Frequently Asked Questions