Online IT Security Training: Troubleshooting
What are the computer requirements for the training?
Everfi/Lawroom supports any current version of major web browsers. Some browsers may require Adobe Flash for multimedia content.
What should I do if I cannot get the training to work?
Resolve most issues by following these steps:
- Make sure your browser is up to date
- Switch browsers: use Chrome or Firefox instead of Internet Explorer
- Clear your cache
- If you seem stuck, your screen may be zoomed in too much causing you to miss a prompt or navigation button. To reset zoom to default settings:
- PC or Chromebook: Press Ctrl + 0 (the number zero)
- Mac: Press Command + 0 (the number zero)
Additional troubleshooting options:
- Close all other applications and tabs (i.e. iTunes, Facebook, YouTube, etc.)
- Full Screen mode:
- Windows: Press F11
- Mac: Click View from the browser menu and select Full Screen.
- Chromebook: Press F4
- Disable all pop-up blockers and 3rd party toolbars
- Enable 3rd party cookies
- Ensure pops-ups are allowed for the websites: www.lawroom.com and www.campusclarity.com
- Reboot the computer
- If on a wireless connection, try a wired connection
- Try accessing the course from a different internet connection (computer lab, library, home etc.)
- Try accessing at a different time of day
Still need help?
You can use Everfi/Lawroom’s 24/7 technical support center to speak or chat with a live agent or to submit a ticket. To reach their support center when in the training, click Help from the menu along the top of the page. You also can reach them via the support link included at the bottom of the training notice email you received.