Most of us are so looking forward to spring! The landscape starts to take shape, flowers start to bloom, and, for many, there’s a desire to spring clean. While it might be easy to see the need to purge and tidy up, realizing the need to also digitally declutter isn’t so apparent. Here are some quick tips to get your digital life in order and establish new digital habits:
- Backup your data.
- Delete unused programs or apps.
- Update your devices.
- Review your passwords.
- Set transaction alerts on your financial accounts.
- Check your web browsers for old or unwanted add-ins.
- Update your social media privacy settings.
- Check your desk for old storage media and sticky notes that can be purged/wiped.
- Clean up your email.