COVID Travel Process
Faculty and staff can follow directions on the Ohio Finance travel webpage.
Students can follow the appropriate steps and links as outlined here.
The Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine is committed to providing students with educators who are leaders in the field of biomedical sciences.
An overview of research and scholarships for the most recent academic year.
The Department of Biomedical Sciences supports several state-of-the-art research facilities in the Life Sciences Building, Konneker Research Center, Irvine Hall and the Academic and Research Center.
In-house research infrastructure includes transmission and scanning electron microscope suites, quantitative microscopy that includes:
- Histo-Pathology Core Facility
- Nikon Confocal Microscope Facility
- Ohio University Genomics
- Ohio University microCT
- Ohio University Shared Equipment and Services
Faculty Meeting Minutes
Password protected; log in with your OHIO credentials:
- Ohio University Human Resources Forms
- Travel Advance Form-Faculty and Students
- Travel Expense Form-Students Only
- Travel Fund Request and International Travel Forms
- Research Support Request Form
- Space Request Form