Accepted students will start their two-year medical experience at The Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine during their junior year.
What to Expect
- Year 1, students will come to campus five times during the school year, October, December, February, April, and May.
- Student sessions are during the school day and run from 9am-230pm.
- Students will learn about osteopathic medicine.
- Use case studies to figure out what is wrong with patients in different medical scenarios.
- Participate in hands on activities: anatomy, OMM labs, clinical skills, and primary care.
- Enjoy lunch with your medical buddy and learn about their experience as a medical student.
- Participate in a College and Career Day with representatives from colleges and universities around the state.
Day 1 – Vision & Hearing
Day 2 – Heart on Ice
Day 3 – From Heartache to Heartbreak
Day 4 – Field Trip
Day 5 – College & Career Day