Professional Development Pathways (PDP) provides tools, guidance, and learning opportunities for employees and supervisors who want to invest in talent development and career growth. The following professional development opportunity is now available:
New HR Operations Certificate Course: Benefits Offerings
This course introduces the types of benefits offered to OHIO faculty and staff, the eligibility requirements, and where to find specific resources regarding these benefits.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Recognize why the university offers benefits.
- Identify what benefits are offered and explain them to candidates, new hires or staff
- Demonstrate the ability to utilize university benefits
- Demonstrate ability to locate details regarding university benefits
- Use appropriate benefits terminology
You can register for this new course here: https://ohio.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bJhYvsk9XsnTghv
Email Updates Subscription Link:
If you’d like to receive immediate updates when we add new sessions and courses to our Professional Development Pathways program, please feel free to fill out this form to be added to our subscription list: https://ohio.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9t3mZOis59MnqNT