Patton College of Education Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Studies
A Message from Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Studies
Welcome to the Research and Graduate Studies website for The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education. The Patton College has a strong history of graduate education and research that has built its foundation as a community of scholars. Our graduate students and faculty members are important elements of this continuing legacy.
To support graduate students and faculty research, please review the following resources to support you during your time with the Patton College of Education:
- Graduate Student Scholarships and Funding (including available GA positions)
- Graduate Student Research Resources (including research funding)
- Faculty Research Grants Resources
To support graduate students and faculty's progress through their academic program, please take advantage of the following resources within PCOE or across Ohio University:
- Graduate Student Senate (GSS)
- Graduate Writing & Research Center
- Patton College Asik Stats Lab
- Patton College Group Study Rooms
As you look towards the end of your degree, please submit the appropriate forms and meet the deadlines.