Group Study Rooms
The project rooms are located on the second floor of McCracken Hall. These are for Patton College student use only and are for group collaboration. Project rooms cannot be reserved for individual studying. Faculty may reserve seminar rooms or use department collaboration spaces within their office suites.
Due to the size of the room and COVID protocols, group study rooms cannot currently be reserved.
Project Room Policies
- Reservations must be placed by filling out the online form.
- A valid Ohio University email address is required to reserve a project room, and your major must be within The Patton College.
- Once your reservation has been approved, you will receive notification by email and will need to stop by the DAATC front desk to have staff unlock the room.
- Please note there must be a minimum occupancy (2 people) for each room before making your request. Reservations not meeting the occupancy requirements may be denied during times when there is heavy demand.
- All food and drink must be cleaned up before you leave so that the room is ready for the next user. You will be charged a fee if cleanup/maintenance is required after your reservation is complete.
- You must shut off the lights and lock the door when you leave.