Search within:

Mathematics Undergraduate Courses & Resources


Current course offerings are available at the Registrar's course offerings page, and the final exam schedule is on the Registrar's final exam page.



MATH Course Pages

Complaints or Problems

  • To resolve a grade of "I", "PR", or ",", or to appeal a grade, first try to contact your instructor from that class.
  • If your instructor is no longer available, or if you have a complaint about your instructor, then try to contact the course coordinator listed above.
  • If there is no coordinator for that course, or you have a complaint about the coordinator, then contact the undergraduate chair (for an undergraduate class) or the graduate chair (for a graduate class).