Mathematics Undergraduate Courses & Resources
- Topical Clusters
- Undergraduate Courses and Descriptions
- Terms Offered and Frequency
- Initial Placement into Mathematics Courses
- Interpreting Your Math grade
- The Ohio University Academic Advancement Center offers a Math Center, Supplemental Instruction, and Tutoring.
- Morton Math Tutoring Lab
- Resources for Calculus Students
- Sage evaluator
- Video tutorials
MATH Course Pages
- MATH D005 Intermediate Algebra (Coordinator Monica Hilverding)
- MATH 1101, 1102 Elementary Topics in Math I, II
- MATH1200 College Algebra (Coordinator Erik Boczko)
- MATH 1300 Pre-Calculus (Coordinator Erik Boczko)
- MATH 1350 Survey of Calculus (Coordinator Mark Barsamian)
- MATH 2301, 2302, 3300 Calculus I, II, III (Coordinator Adam Fuller)
- MATH 2500 Introduction to Statistics (Coordinator Vladimir Vinogradov)
Complaints or Problems
- To resolve a grade of "I", "PR", or ",", or to appeal a grade, first try to contact your instructor from that class.
- If your instructor is no longer available, or if you have a complaint about your instructor, then try to contact the course coordinator listed above.
- If there is no coordinator for that course, or you have a complaint about the coordinator, then contact the undergraduate chair (for an undergraduate class) or the graduate chair (for a graduate class).
- For miscellaneous problems, contact the department administrator.