Alumni and Friends
We love when our alumni stay connected and give back to the Walter Center. Whether you’re in Columbus or Katmandu, we hope you’ll engage with us via social media, executive engagements, events, and our Walter Center newsletter.
We also want to hear your stories. Whether it’s about the invaluable experiences you received as a Business Bobcat, how the Walter Center prepared you to excel as a leader, your career highlights, or just words of encouragement with current Walter Center students, our next generation of leaders are excited to learn from those who have come before them.
Ways to Get Involved
We are excited to hear how we can help you engage with the Walter Center through your time, your experience, or your investment. From speaking in a classroom to giving a tour of your workplace – we are here to help you find new ways to connect. For more information on the initiatives below and more, contact us at email@example.com.
- Visit Us — Coming to Athens for Homecoming or dropping your kids off at school? We would love to connect with you. Let us know when you are on campus and we can identify opportunities for you to meet faculty members, speak to current leadership students, or other ways for you to engage with the Walter Center.
- Host Students in Your City — Every year our Select and Emerging Leader groups visit cities across the country to network with Alumni and businesses in the area. We are always looking for alumni to host us at their organization so students can learn about new industries and business. During these trip we also plan a College of Business Alumni Happy Hour so you can engage with other alumni from the college.
- Share a Job Opportunity — Is there an opening on your team or within you department? Share a job opportunity with us so we can send more Bobcats your way! We actively promote business job opportunities from our alumni to our students and faculty.
- Share Your Leadership Story — We want to hear about your leadership successes! Let us know how your engagement with the Walter Center prepared you for your current leadership position.
- Give to the Walter Center — The Walter Center is growing every day. We could not run many of the programs we do without the generosity of our alumni. No matter the reason for giving, we want you to be able to contribute the initiatives that mean the most to you. Learn more about giving on the Invest in the College page.
- Update Your Info — Keep us informed of your current location and contact information so we can include you in Walter Center news.
- Stay Connected — Hear about the Walter Center's growth, networking trips, other alumni, and events by following our social media channels.
Invest in the Walter Center
Your gift to to the Robert D. Walter Center for Strategic Leadership directly helps develop the next generation of business leaders. We grow leaders who emulate that characteristics of role models in the business word – entrepreneurial, capable of taking disciplined risk, adaptive to market demands, resilient in the face of challenges, and cognizant of their inherent impact on others they lead. Our leaders remain steadfast in their principles while exhibiting ethics, values, respect for diversity and inclusivity.
Update Your Info
Let's stay in touch! Share your information with us and we'll keep you up-to-date on what’s happening in the Center, invite you to special events, and make sure you stay connected to the programs that you care about the most.
Share Your Leadership Story
How have Walter Center programs impacted you and your career? Share your story and how you're applying what you learned in your personal and professional life.