Admission to the University at all levels is selective, and even more so at the College of Business. To be competitive, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Complete the entire primary and secondary, college-preparatory program in your country of residence.
- Receive above-average and steady or improving grades throughout your secondary and/or university program. Students should demonstrate an average grade of B or above.
- For international students for whom English is a second language, scores of 550 on the paper version and 80 on the international version of the TOEFL are advised.
Note: High schools and admissions offices in the United States often use a student's rank in their high school class and a calculated grade average (grade point average or GPA) in determining a student's academic qualifications. Once you apply, we will use your official transcripts to make similar comparisons and determine if you are eligible for admission and/or scholarships.
If you have taken A-level, International Baccalaureate, or similar exams visit credit by examination for admission requirements.
Transfer International Student Information
If you are an international student transferring from another college within Ohio University, view info about credit transfer guidelines.
We approach business in a global context. Our college maintains several professional partnerships with universities and organizations that support our cross-cultural student experiences.
- Sogeti – USA
- ESC Dijon – Dijon, France
- American College of Thessaloniki – Thessaloniki, Greece
- Institut Qimic de Sarria – Barcelona, Spain
- Simonyi Center – Pecs, Hungary
You've got what it takes. Apply Now.
If you are interested in a business degree program, apply for Ohio University admission and specify your major of interest on the application. Please review the international student admissions criteria prior to submitting your application.