We’ll build on the core concepts you’ve already learned to prepare you for your next step, whether that’s the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) exam or your first full-time job. This program, designed for accounting and non-accounting undergraduate majors. takes a deep dive into accounting to give you the skills you need to be successful in government, corporate, or public accounting.
Whether you’re a full-time student who recently earned your bachelor’s degree, a seasoned professional, or someone who falls somewhere in between, Ohio University has a graduate business program to fit your lifestyle.
Your graduate degree from Ohio University’s College of Business will say a lot about you – and to all the right people. From our well-connected alumni network to flexible learning formats that accommodate your unique schedule and situation, a graduate degree from OHIO provides an outstanding return on investment.
Early Assurance Programs
Through our Early Assurance Programs, students receive a guaranteed spot in a prominent graduate program early in an undergraduate career or as part of their admission from high school.
Graduate Degrees in Athens, Ohio
Full-Time Master of Accountancy
One-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Build on your undergraduate degree, gain international consulting experience, and grow your professional network to launch your career with an MBA from OHIO. The One-Year MBA is an accelerated program designed for business and non-business majors. With innovative curriculum and a hands-on learning approach, the program will help you enhance your core business competencies and develop confidence to thrive as a strategic and resourceful professional.
Master of Sports Administration (MSA) and MBA Dual Degree
This two-year program combines the rigor of OHIO’s One-Year MBA program with the top-ranked MSA program. Through classroom and practical learning experiences, students are prepared for leadership positions in the sports industry. An interdisciplinary approach allows students to build a foundation of knowledge in their desired career fields, all while working with clients on real-world projects at major sports organizations.
Part-Time (Hybrid) Programs
Professional Master of Business Administration (PMBA)
Business Degree in Dublin, Ohio
The Professional MBA program offers working professionals a blended delivery curriculum of online learning and in-person workshops. Students gain a balance of critical thinking skills and practical business knowledge to build confidence as a strategic leader. This program meets on the Dublin Campus one Saturday per month, bringing students and faculty together for presentations and group collaborations.
Professional Master of Sports Administration (PMSA)
Business Degree in Athens, Ohio
OHIO's PMSA is ranked the #1 online sport business program in the world by SportBusiness Professional. We are designed for working sport professionals to advance their education without putting their career on hold. We offer six residency opportunities on the Athens campus during the program where we combine in-person classwork with networking opportunities.
Online Graduate Business Certificates
OHIO’s Online Graduate Business Certificates enable you to attain the emerging skills you need to achieve your professional goals in as few as 21 weeks. Specialize in trending topics to apply to your job today and give you a distinct advantage in competitive industries. Some stackable certificates can also be applied to other College of Business graduate programs like our MBA and MSM programs. Available certificates include:
- Business Analytics Certificate—develop a functional ability to summarize, interpret, and communicate insights discovered from data analysis to make informed business decisions.
- Business Venturing & Entrepreneurship Certificate—enhance your ability to develop an established organization and launch a business or new product line.
- Finance Certificate—enhance your ability to progress in financial and non-financial careers through an improved understanding of finance.
- Human Resources Management Certificate—become a key contributor in the strategic planning and management of your organization’s human capital. Graduates can enter the HR field, expand their network, or move to a more strategic position in human resources.
- Management and Leadership Certificate—apply best practices for strategic leadership and decision-making, create value through competitive analysis, and implement strategies that can impact personal and company success.
- Operations and Supply Chain Management Certificate—learn to properly address risks and potential disruptions along the path of supply chain distribution by studying the science behind catastrophes, vulnerabilities, and threat assessments.
- Strategic Sales and Sales Leadership Certificate—understand contemporary markets, sales force management, strategic account management, leading sales teams, sales analytics, selling methodologies, and account analysis and selection.
Recognized for Quality and Value
Ohio University is consistently ranked in the top 2% of American public universities by U.S. News & World Report. In addition, U.S. News & World Report recognized Ohio University with high marks on their lists of Best Business Schools, Best Education Schools, and National Universities.
Our MBA curriculum has been recognized as the 3rd Best Value MBA, as published in Fortune. The Online MBA program was named top 30 in the nation in the Poets&Quants 2020 Top Online MBA rankings. And as the birthplace of sport business education, OHIO’s Professional Master of Sports Administration program is ranked the #1 best online postgraduate sport program in the world by SportBusiness Professional.
The Princeton Review praises the accessibility of the professors and the beauty of the campus, as well as the quality of the college newspaper.
Our bachelor and master of business administration are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business (AACSB). This esteemed designation is held by only 5% of business schools worldwide. AACSB accreditation is the world’s most widely recognized endorsement in business education. Universities are evaluated on alumni success, rankings, school histories, and other significant qualifiers, which help determine the value employers place on advanced degrees.
Ohio University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. This organization oversees the educational offerings of schools and universities in the north central region of the United States.
Our Bachelor of Sport Management and Master of Sports Administration are recognized by the Commission on Sport Management Accreditation, a specialized accrediting body that promotes and recognizes excellence in sport management education in colleges at the baccalaureate and graduate levels.