Masks are optional.
WellWorks Fitness Center (Grover Center E124)
Welcome to the Fitness Center at WellWorks. We strive to make our fitness center inviting, not intimidating. We offer a wide variety of the latest fitness equipment and our knowledgeable Wellness Specialists always on hand to answer your questions or assist you with the equipment. Stop by for a free tour!
Fitness Center Policies
- Equipment is used on a first come, first serve basis. You may not reserve a piece of equipment for a specific time period.
- Our peak time is 4:30-7:30pm Monday-Friday and during this time there is a 20 minute time limit if someone is waiting for the equipment you are on. However, if no one is waiting, you are welcome to extend your workout.
- Please respect the rights of others. Harassment of any type is prohibited. Confirmation of harassment of members, students, staff, and other individuals can result in termination of current and future membership.
- In-line skates, skateboards, hoverboards and bicycles are prohibited in all campus buildings, including Grover Center.
- Food is prohibited in exercise areas. Water bottles with spill-proof caps only are allowed.
- Please wear clothing appropriate for exercise. For your safety, closed-toed shoes are required.
- Exercise equipment should be used according to its intended purpose and design. Please observe signs posted on these machines.
- If a piece of equipment does not work properly, please stop using it and notify a staff member immediately.
- For your protection, any accident or incident must be reported immediately to a WellWorks staff member.
- Please wipe off padded areas and handles of each machine after you finish using it. (Spray bottles and towels are available for your convenience.)
- Cell phone use in the fitness center is limited to non-conversational purposes only. No cell phone use in the locker rooms.
- Children under the age of 13 are not permitted in the fitness center or group fitness classes.
- Please respect others by cleaning up after yourself in the locker room.
- Rental lockers are identified with expiration date tags. Non-rental lockers are for your use while you are in our facility; please remove all items when you leave for the day. Locks found on all non-rental lockers at closing will be cut and contents removed.
- Personal items cannot be left at the front desk. Use a locker, place them in a cubby in the Fitness Center, or lock them in your car.
- WellWorks is not responsible for lost, stolen, left behind, or damaged personal property.
- Our LOST & FOUND is located at the front desk. Please check with staff if you think you have lost something while visiting us. Valuable items will be turned over to OUPD. Unclaimed items will be donated at the end of each semester.