Women on Weights Fall Programming
August 23, 2019
Registration is now open for the Fall 2019 sections of the Women on Weights program. This small group specialty program offers an opportunity for women to learn how to utilize free weights to improve posture, balance and strength while addressing unique body mass goals.
The program is uniquely structured to provide participants with a safe space for learning and growing together. Because strong women lift each other up.
Graduates of a W.o.W. program will be invited to special, private weekly group fitness class following the program in which participants enroll.
Upcoming Class Sections:
- Wednesdays, 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. September 4-October 2.
- Thursdays, 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. September 5–October 3.
- Mondays, 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. October 7-November 4
- Thursdays, 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. October 10–November 7
Note: the class runs for five weeks. Though, you must be registered in advance of the first class of each session.
Payment and Program Details:
- Each class will run with a minimum of 5 participants
- It is suggested that participants complement the class with a minimum of one additional solo strength-training session each week.
- Sessions will meet weekly for five weeks. Each session will last 60 minutes.
- Participants should meet in front of the Group Fitness classroom (E194) at the start of the class.
- Participants can only register for a single class time per session.
- $55 for members $70 for non-members
- This program cost includes a t-shirt! You will be given a variety of options to choose from at the conclusion of the program.
- Call 740.593.2093 or stop by Grover E124
- We accept checks (made to WellWorks) and credit cards. We are a cash-free facility.
- Payment must be received to confirm registration.
- Payment can be made over the phone via credit card.
- Class sizes are limited. Call or stop in today!