WellWorks is more than just a fitness facility — we’re a wellness center.
Conveniently located in the Grover Center on the Athens Campus at Ohio University, WellWorks offers a variety of wellness services to the Athens area. Employees, community members and graduate students are invited to become members of WellWorks and take advantage of our incredible fitness resources. Members of WellWorks receive access to our fitness center, group exercise classes, wellness coaching, personal trainers, discounts on specialty programming, free parking and much more!
WellWorks is proud to be part of the SilverSneakers(R) program and to provide active senior programming, which is made available to all WellWorks members, regardless of age or membership type.
Membership is not required to enjoy other wellness services such as massage therapy, body assessments, nutrition services and special events.
We believe good health should be an attainable goal for everyone. WellWorks is an environment that’s inviting, not intimidating.
Our Fitness Center memberships are available to Ohio University employees, their spouses/partners, community members, teens (age 13-18) and Ohio University graduate students. We do not offer memberships to Ohio University undergraduate students.
WellWorks Membership Includes:
- Access to the Fitness Center
- Unlimited Regular and Active Senior Group Fitness Classes
- Discounts on Specialty Classes such as Women on Weights and The Great Yoga Wall
- Free Health and Wellness Coaching
- Reasonably Priced Personal Training
- Parking (for those who do not qualify for a University parking pass)
- Use of lockers, showers and changing rooms
- Support from Wellness Specialists
- Free blood pressure screening upon request
- Free music/headphone rental
- Free WiFi (through Ohio University)
- No start up or annual fees
- Ohio University employee (and spouse/partner) benefits such as:
Ready to become a member?New Member Registration Form
Once your new member registration form is complete, you can come into WellWorks (Grover Center E124) to pay and take your member photo.
Do you have questions you'd like answered before completing that form? Call or stop by our front desk during business hours and we'd be happy to help. We hope to see you soon!