Commit to be more fit. The Risk Reduction program will help you with the what, when, where, and how of exercise, and you’ll help yourself with the why.
Fall 2022 Cohort Details:
- The program will begin on Wednesday, September 21, 2022 and registration is now open.
- Team meetings occur weekly (Wednesdays at 12pm via Teams) for 12 weeks.
- Benefits-eligible employees and/or spouse/partners are eligible to participate.
- Eligible participants may participate once in the Risk Reduction program.
- Cost for the Fall 2022 cohort will be $0.00 thanks to support from the OHIO Benefits Office!
The Fall 2022 cohort will receive:
- Exercise "prescriptions" (WHAT to do for exercise e.g., exercise prescriptions are for general health at a beginner's level)
- Exercise "periods" supervised by student staff (You'll commit to WHEN and students in exercise physiology or a related program will help you understand HOW to use equipment and follow the exercise prescription)
- 1-year membership to WellWorks (This is WHERE the exercise happens)
- Team meetings (via Microsoft Teams)
- Up to four individual nutritional counseling sessions with a Registered Dietitian (either in-person or virtual)
- Access to our library of resources about physical activity, nutrition support, and stress management.
Upon registration, your eligibility will be verified. Once we have received confirmation that you are eligible for the program, we will email you additional details. If an individual registers and it is determined that they do not qualify, they will be notified and their spot in the program will reopen for another, eligible individual. Space is limited. Participants will be accepted in the order in which they register.
Can't participate this semester but interested in future cohorts? Complete the Risk Reduction Interest Form.