Commit to be more fit. The Risk Reduction program will help you with the what, when, where, and how of exercise, and you’ll help yourself with the why.
- New cohorts begin each fall (~early-September) and Spring (~early-February).
- Registration for each cohort begins roughly one month prior to the start of the session.
- Registration occurs on the WellWorks Member Portal.
- Team meetings occur weekly (Tuesdays at 12pm EST via Teams) for 12 weeks.
- Benefits-eligible employees and/or spouse/partners are eligible to participate.
- Eligible participants may participate once in the Risk Reduction program.
- Cost for the upcoming cohort will be $0.00 thanks to support from the OHIO Benefits Office!
The upcoming cohort will receive:
- Personal Training (in-person or virtual)
- 1-year membership to WellWorks. Note: if the participant is already a WellWorks member, their membership will be extended through the duration of the Risk Reduction program year.
- Team meetings (via Microsoft Teams)
- Up to four individual nutrition counseling sessions with a Registered Dietitian (either in-person or virtual)
- Access to our library of resources about physical activity, nutrition support, and stress management.
Upon registration, your eligibility will be verified. Once we have received confirmation that you are eligible for the program, we will email you additional details. If an individual registers and it is determined that they do not qualify, they will be notified and their spot in the program will reopen for another, eligible individual. Space is limited. Participants will be accepted in the order in which they register.
Can't participate this semester but interested in future cohorts?