Guest Lecture Request Form
Ohio University's Office of Sustainability offers guest lectures on Sustainability topics. Past guest lectures have covered:
- basic concepts of sustainability
- the Ohio University Sustainability & Climate Action Plan
- sustainability of Ohio University stormwater, building or energy infrastructure
- Ohio University sustainability reporting and recognitions
- sustainability tools such as Triple Bottom Line Cost Benefit Analyses, Life Cycle Costing, Life Cycle Assessment, LEED rating systems and greenhouse gas inventories
Any administrative or academic unit interested in learning more about the Sustainability Tracking & Evaluation Program (STEP) is encouraged to invite a member of our team to give a presentation during an upcoming staff meeting. At that meeting, we will provide information about the program, offer suggestions as to how to tackle its contents and answer any questions from your team. This presentation will take approximately 20 minutes, depending on quantity of questions (longer if your team wants a full sustainability presentation).